View Single Post
Old 08-16-2012, 11:35 PM   #111 (permalink)
UNKNOWN_370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: well over 130m.p.h.
UNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by buddyZ View Post
you hate on brits reviews... This would be every review... 370Z= OVERPRICED FOR WHAT YOU GET

However, the fact that the agile Toyota is surprisingly refined and easy to live with narrowly keeps it ahead of the stylish TT. Unfortunately, aside from its power advantage, the more expensive Nissan 370Z is comprehensively outclassed and comes third. Toyota has proved that it has rediscovered some of its sparkle and the GT 86 is our pick.

Winner: Toyota GT 86 ★★★★★
The beautifully engineered GT 86 offers the sort of engagement normally reserved for cars like the Lotus Elise. The boxer engine loves working hard and the handling is near perfect. Yet despite its focus it rides well, and the cabin is comfortable, if a little dated.

2nd: Audi TT ★★★★★
It doesn’t have the traditional rear-wheel-drive balance and engagement of the Toyota, but the front-driven TT is composed, fast and fun. Part coupe, part stylised hot hatch, its lower emissions make it the best company car choice, and with a decent boot, it’s the most practical.

3rd: Nissan 370Z ★★★
On paper, the rear-wheel-drive, V6-engined Nissan has all the right ingredients to succeed in this test. Unfortunately its gruff engine, hefty weight and poorly controlled chassis let it down. Although it’s the fastest car here, it’s also the most expensive to buy and own.
I could care less bruh... u know why? I'm happy with my purchase. I have sport pkg, back up cam, kick plates, all accessories possible, paddle shifts, mods that make my car a more compelling driving experience and I didn't pay out my azz... and I was super careful about the mods I picked. Me and the wife enjoy the car. I get compliments everyday. 99% of people don't outperform me when it counts.
I belong to a really fvkkin kool community of Z owners. And though we have Z haters and ex owners who feel they have to stick around to be some kind of reality check... (subtle trolls). Its still a great place. Most of us true Z owners who understand this cars philosophy and history really love this car. Guys wound up in stats and glamour mods hate this car.
It really shows that suburban status quo need to be materialistically superior to your neighbor. There's a bunch of fakes on here... Really knowledgeable one that can win arguments but aren't real of heart. Its a shame some of you find it so fascinating to have such negative qualities that you want to take part in subtle or outright trolling. In 3 years I will have another Z or another sports car next to my Z. My Z will be a 600hp tt
I'm not worried. While you are wishing you bought the 420hp muscle car to be the baddest dude on the block. I'm just enjoying my car and having fun.

The more you write the more your skirt gets pulled up. Stop doing it to yourself bruh. I'm done with you. If you continue making troll style comments, I will petition to get you banned.