View Single Post
Old 08-16-2012, 10:26 PM   #97 (permalink)
cossie1600
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370, Leaf
cossie1600 has a reputation beyond reputecossie1600 has a reputation beyond reputecossie1600 has a reputation beyond reputecossie1600 has a reputation beyond reputecossie1600 has a reputation beyond reputecossie1600 has a reputation beyond reputecossie1600 has a reputation beyond reputecossie1600 has a reputation beyond reputecossie1600 has a reputation beyond reputecossie1600 has a reputation beyond reputecossie1600 has a reputation beyond repute

I understand. One thing I have learned. Unless my car is completely inoperable, I am not taking my car into the shop before December. I am not losing any summer driving time for them. I will park it there in the winter

Quote:
Originally Posted by b1adesofcha0s View Post
Yeah you can probably get yourself into another car with $5k. Would be better than keeping a car you hate for 3 years.

I love my Z but I know there are better things out there in around the same price range used. I do want to get rid of mine, but I really don't have the money to get another car right now. I mainly want to do this to get a manual car.

Cossie with a lot of dealerships it's a hit or miss. They'll either do everything they can to help you or try toscrew you over at every opportunity they get. I'm lucky in that we found a dealership here that is very mod friendly. They have hosted some meets for our local Z club and even give our group a discount on some parts and services. Can't say how they are with warranty work though since mine ran out.