View Single Post
Old 09-05-2009, 06:37 PM   #21 (permalink)
kannibul
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370z Touring/Sport
kannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coolest370Z View Post
I'm just wondering if the new 2010 370Z, which is basically a carryover with new colors coming and going, will have some of the bugs fixed from '09. Such bugs like the loud noise at high speeds, which is being called an ECU problem. Or the minor issues with brakes/rotors warping prematurely, seats bubbling, etc...?

I sure hope so. Because I'm going to order a 2010 Monterey Blue 370Z Base with Sport Package and I hope, like most second year models after a new model comes out, has all the bugs fixed!
Loud noise at high speed = ECU? First I've heard of that. The only noise I hear at high speed is road noise - but, it's a hatchback. If I drive my civic with the read seat folded, it's just as loud.

Haven't heard anything about seats bubbling. Someone had an interior panel split, and only one or two people had problems with rotors, but, they were probably tracking the car.
kannibul is offline   Reply With Quote