View Single Post
Old 08-16-2012, 08:52 PM   #54 (permalink)
Stino
Base Member

Drives: 2010 370Z Sport
Stino is on a distinguished road

Here is my take on this topic. There is no denying that the STI and Evo are fast and very good handling vehicles. As a matter of fact I test drove them both before making the decision to buy my 370Z. When comparing all three, I felt the 370Z edged them both in all around performance.

However, what you're about to read was the big deal breaker for me not buying the STI or Evo. After test driving the Evo and walking out of the showroom with my son, he pointed to an elderly lady (around 70-80) and said "Dad! ... look, that old lady just purchased the car we drove." I had to explain to him that the older lady purchased a Lancer not an Evo. He said "No ... I remember it read Lancer on the back of the car we drove." And that's when it dawned on me ... "No way in hell am I buying a suped-up four door granny car. The same goes for the STI.

I wanted a two seater sports car and nothing else ... period. When you compare the styling/looks of the Z to the STI or Evo, they just don't compare. The Z looks freaking awesome.

So ask yourself this question. Do you want a suped-up four door granny car, or the three year in a row DSPORT Magazine sports car of the year.*

The choice is pretty simple!
10 370Z Sport|Berk CBE & HFC|NISMO R-TUNE CAI|Z1 Oil & PS Coolers|Mishimoto Radiator|UpRev|Nismo S-Tune|SEIBON Spoiler|Eibach Sways, Springs, Spacers|SPC Camber|RJM Clutch Pedal|Enkei Wheels|StopTech Rotors & Pads|SS Brake/Clutch Lines|Alpine W900BT, PDX5, Rear Camera, Boston SR60, S35 & 10" G3 Sub|3M Ceramic Tint
Stino is offline   Reply With Quote