View Single Post
Old 08-16-2012, 08:48 PM   #92 (permalink)
Davey
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '15 NISMO 6MT
Davey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by buddyZ View Post
The only thing im not sure of is if my opinon would of been different if i got the sports package, i mean all my negativity is based on the Base model. Were not even talking sport,touring,nismo. So please give me 5,000 dollars worth of bolt ons and other things i can do to at least make me feel better about this car for 3 years.

I mean i absolutely love the way this car looks that was never the question.
The sport package is just better brakes and wheels and SRM, it's not any faster, so I doubt you'd be happy with that, either.

Really, it's only money. It would probably cost you less than $5,000 to get out of your lease and into another car you'd be temporarily happy with, but once again quickly grow to hate once you realized all of its shortcomings.