View Single Post
Old 08-16-2012, 08:38 PM   #90 (permalink)
cossie1600
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370, Leaf
cossie1600 has a reputation beyond reputecossie1600 has a reputation beyond reputecossie1600 has a reputation beyond reputecossie1600 has a reputation beyond reputecossie1600 has a reputation beyond reputecossie1600 has a reputation beyond reputecossie1600 has a reputation beyond reputecossie1600 has a reputation beyond reputecossie1600 has a reputation beyond reputecossie1600 has a reputation beyond reputecossie1600 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingbaby View Post
That's every dealership
Nope, chevy bent over backwards to fix my car (they didnt fix it right, but at least they tried). Same with Toyota and Mercedes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by brucelidat View Post
Have you tried a different dealership? I had a squeak in my rear bumper which I thought was the foam but they said it was something else and fixed it though it took longer and was more complicated than my foam assumption. I had issues with one Nissan dealership with my Altima too, but then another fixed it just fine with no fuss.
Been to 2 dealerships so far with the 370, 6 with 350. The only one I trusted closed down. They are just very tough to work with. I understand they aren't going to fix every problem, but the fact they don't try bugs me. Here is another example. If you research about the fuel starvation issue, you will see that throws a million codes in the ECU. Rather than trying to fix it or at least attempt to, they immediately tried to blame me for the issue and refused to work on it. I didn't mention they tried to tell me my rear view camera was one of the possible cause of it, that's how pathetic they were.

Quote:
Originally Posted by buddyZ View Post
The only thing im not sure of is if my opinon would of been different if i got the sports package, i mean all my negativity is based on the Base model. Were not even talking sport,touring,nismo. So please give me 5,000 dollars worth of bolt ons and other things i can do to at least make me feel better about this car for 3 years.

I mean i absolutely love the way this car looks that was never the question.
Just get over it, only so much you can cry over. Beat the crap out of the car, let the next owner deal with it.

Last edited by cossie1600; 08-16-2012 at 08:43 PM.