View Single Post
Old 08-16-2012, 08:18 PM   #85 (permalink)
onzedge
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370Z 240Z
onzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by UNKNOWN_370 View Post
You sound like a Troll in all your posts... Go Figure. I know there's some Z hating OG's up in here you tryin to kizz azz tobut i'd slow ya role right here n now...

First off, Fanboys haven't driven different cars in the range. I have rented most of the hottest sports cars out there now or have test driven them. From corvette, camaro, mustang, challenger eclipse, as rentals. I've test driven gecoupe, evo 135I porache cayman, 335I, and a couple months ago, the STi. So I know something about how most these cars feel. I haven't knocked any of these cars for what they are. All I have said, while all of these cars may have some advantages over the Z. As an overall package I find the Z to be compelling thus far.
Less refined and more brutish than a cayman. Can jump pff the line faster than a challenger R/T, gives more feedback than a mustang and faster than the more acrobatic lightweights. The Z though not a master of ANY, it has the jack of all trades title and combines everything other cars can do well and gives 90% of various driving experiences.

How is that being a fanboi? A funboi sukks a cars exhaust before knowing what he bought. Buys it, worships it for 3 months, then Trolls it out the second he finds a new car
To fanboy...
Learn to rent possible cars, and get good enough credit to warrant getting solo 2 hour long test drives, and you don't have to resort to calling someone who's driven every car you wish you can touch a fanboy.
Good job. regarding Mr. BuddyZ's posts, please consider the source and try to not react. Anyone who lists "socal" as their location truly needs a wide berth, if you catch my drift. You may be trying to explain the color red to a blind man.