View Single Post
Old 08-16-2012, 07:53 PM   #75 (permalink)
UNKNOWN_370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: well over 130m.p.h.
UNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaggeron View Post
lol. Seriously though, the V8 vantage is closer to the Z's performance numbers than, say, a 458 Italia, so the comparison on performance metrics is not inappropriate. But the biggest difference between the other exotics you mention and the Aston is that their cars are GTs and as such are not really competing with your Lambos and 458s -- though the 911 is too close to call as to whether it is more GT than sports car.
Yeah but Frerrai makes a GT as well called the california... not as hyped as the overresonated italia. Don't get it twisted. The italia is my dream car. But Ferrari models get no love due to the italia.
I like the Z a lot. A few things about do piss me the fvkk off though. Not enough to hate the car cuz all cars will have a flaw. But I would call the Z a dream car. Not first on my list. Maybe second to last. But I love the Z.

In affordable rides that can be attained for under 60k is
The corvette GS
The BOSS 302 ONLY not GT
BMW 1M
370z
Mitsubishi evo/ Subie sti.

I have no order in this list. But I can tell yo the Z does a little bit of all. I prefer turbo'd cars way more than NA... yet I'm in a Z.

My favorite exotic, the italia, and aventador.

Fave median exotics cars are the cayman 911 R8 and GTR.

I would love to own every car mentioned. But in the meantime. The Z can hold more than its own as a complete driving experience.