View Single Post
Old 08-16-2012, 01:59 PM   #30 (permalink)
cossie1600
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370, Leaf
cossie1600 has a reputation beyond reputecossie1600 has a reputation beyond reputecossie1600 has a reputation beyond reputecossie1600 has a reputation beyond reputecossie1600 has a reputation beyond reputecossie1600 has a reputation beyond reputecossie1600 has a reputation beyond reputecossie1600 has a reputation beyond reputecossie1600 has a reputation beyond reputecossie1600 has a reputation beyond reputecossie1600 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks, I haven't been called a kid in a while. I have to be online in order to get paid for my homes and cars. How else am I going to pay for the losses from buying and selling cars?

Once again, I might be ignorant, but at least I know a car is only worth as much as a person is willing to pay. I know it is hard to understand for you, but life lesson is hard.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccdominic View Post
sigh. people like you amaze me. why are you still here? get a life kid. so i want a daily with good gas mileage, and i realized how much of a pain it is to not have the option of back seats, especially on a daily. that enough explanation for you troll? just stfu and move on. stop trying to make your pathetic trolling seem admirable spitting what is only ignorance.