View Single Post
Old 08-16-2012, 01:43 PM   #305 (permalink)
Mr&Mrs
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: RZ34
Mr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osiris View Post
i like this idea, i can comment more when i'm not working...but lets roll with this!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huck View Post
I've kinda been thinking the same thing honestly. Zdayz sounds awesome but that's a bit more of a drive than I'm looking to do, and too many miles on my car. Orlando seems like a great middle ground for Florida people, and I would definitely be able to attend those more often.

I like the idea, and I would like to help if I can. Osiris and Manny have already been working hard to get these weekly meets together, as well as starting some new things, so let me know if you guys want me to join in anywhere!

Sent from my iPizzle using magic and new-fangled science stuff
Good, glad to hear positive feedback. This is not something I want to rush though. The worst thing that could happen is it get a bunch of hype fast, people start looking for events to soon, and when the Club does not deliver they get discouraged and back away.

I figure this will take upwards of a year to be in full effect, patience pays. If this gets the response im hoping for I will need to have a lot of meetings with locations that can support a group that could potentially host hundreds of people.

Im also trying to keep it a little to no cost club. People need to also realize that hosting a large forum is not free, and neither is a large event (Like Zdays). Luckily my local club president gets support/sponsorship for our yearly poker run from Z1, and other big names in the Z world. It would be nice to somehow tie all of it together.

Like I said I have this pretty well thought out, but its just in the beginning stages of me pitching it to get it off the ground. I may not post here much but I do read everything and I know Osiris, and Many, are great assets to have going into this.

Thanks for the feedback!