Thread: help on wings
View Single Post
Old 08-16-2012, 01:16 PM   #10 (permalink)
Romulus1
Track Member

Drives: '11 370Z Sport 6MT
Romulus1 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Romulus1

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjlazer View Post
The EVO-R Is NOT made of FRP. It's made from ABS plastic. And it really is not a replica as it sits 2" higher and the ends do not angle out like the real Nismo. But still it's very close and most importantly way cheaper than the real one.

The FRP Nismo replica looks exactly like the Seibon wing. But no CF. And as you know, no middle post.
the exact description from the Z store who is the main distributor for Evo-R's products

"Description:
This wing was modeled after the rarely seen NISMO multiple level wing (which sells for multiple times more!). It is made of durable FRP, and is slightly taller than the factory wing. It simply installs using the same mounting holes as the factory wing."

im not saying your wrong, they could have made a mistake in their description, im just going on what i read when i purchased mine. yours is a high wing, isnt it?

none the less i recommend this wing as a nice option, its like a nismo but not quite and i found the fact that it uses factory sport holes the biggest contribution in my decision as i didnt want extra holes drilled in my hatch.

Last edited by Romulus1; 08-16-2012 at 01:44 PM.
Romulus1 is offline   Reply With Quote