View Single Post
Old 08-16-2012, 01:12 PM   #20 (permalink)
cossie1600
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370, Leaf
cossie1600 has a reputation beyond reputecossie1600 has a reputation beyond reputecossie1600 has a reputation beyond reputecossie1600 has a reputation beyond reputecossie1600 has a reputation beyond reputecossie1600 has a reputation beyond reputecossie1600 has a reputation beyond reputecossie1600 has a reputation beyond reputecossie1600 has a reputation beyond reputecossie1600 has a reputation beyond reputecossie1600 has a reputation beyond repute

Yes I am the idiot for buying a second car even though I can't afford to keep two. You expect dealership to take in your car and sell it without a profit? I am the one lacking common sense? When did dealership turn into non-profit?

What do you expect other owners to tell you? You expect one of us to pay you $26K and buy your car? Cut bait and take your losses if you can't wait, else prepare to sit on it until the right buyer show up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccdominic View Post
who's cryin doosh bag? like i said troll, feel free to i just wanted some input from some fellow z owners. and if you wanna brag like 1-2k isnt anything to you, feel free to send it to me idiot. ANYWAYS...

i agree with the slow market comment. the reason i dropped the price so low was there was no interest in it for a few months. not a peep. but i guess if you wanna sell fast in a slow market that's the price you pay.

thanks for the fast input guys. guess i'm just going through denial about getting rid of her, but with the crazy terrible fuel economy my new car gets, i gotta get something fuel efficient.
Quote:
So I'm selling the Z today for 23.5k. 2009 Touring Silver 6M with 27k miles. I kind of need to get rid of her, but I still feel like my price is waaay to low. Am I crazy?
Quote:
09 touring's with 35-40k miles are selling at dealerships for 26-27k in my area. i do need to get rid of her since i already got another car. kind of rushed into it, but still can't help but wonder if i should hold and out and sell her for 25 or so.