View Single Post
Old 08-16-2012, 12:50 PM   #17 (permalink)
Mt Tam I am
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370Z T/S/N 6MT & XKE
Mt Tam I am has a reputation beyond reputeMt Tam I am has a reputation beyond reputeMt Tam I am has a reputation beyond reputeMt Tam I am has a reputation beyond reputeMt Tam I am has a reputation beyond reputeMt Tam I am has a reputation beyond reputeMt Tam I am has a reputation beyond reputeMt Tam I am has a reputation beyond reputeMt Tam I am has a reputation beyond reputeMt Tam I am has a reputation beyond reputeMt Tam I am has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccdominic View Post
who's cryin doosh bag? like i said troll, feel free to i just wanted some input from some fellow z owners. and if you wanna brag like 1-2k isnt anything to you, feel free to send it to me idiot. ANYWAYS...

i agree with the slow market comment. the reason i dropped the price so low was there was no interest in it for a few months. not a peep. but i guess if you wanna sell fast in a slow market that's the price you pay.

thanks for the fast input guys. guess i'm just going through denial about getting rid of her, but with the crazy terrible fuel economy my new car gets, i gotta get something fuel efficient.

Yes you are crazy but here is where you get back your sanity, that's the price you pay. It also applies to gas mileage. Quick sales are discounted usually, so do what you must. Good luck.
Nissan Motorsports 34R Oil Cooler. Stillen CBE. Hotchkis Sport Sway Bars. KW Variant 3 Coilover System. Stillen Gen3 CAI. Michelin Pilot Super Sport. Stillen Brake Ducts. Carbotech™ XP10/XP8 Pads. Z1 Front Rotors. Z1 Stainless Brake Lines. Two degrees of camber