View Single Post
Old 08-16-2012, 10:13 AM   #58 (permalink)
ANMVQ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2014 Q50 AWD
ANMVQ will become famous soon enoughANMVQ will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by kellyefields View Post
I wanted to throw this out there if you need something from S&R I am in tampa and could always drop by for them to take measurements or the such. In fact I am leaving for overseas for a couple of weeks come the first part of Sept so if they needed it for a while they could use mine without downtime to me since I will be gone anyway.
Hey Kelly, THANX man really a lot. S&R ( Jose) has my intake now. I sent to them last week. But I may take you up on that, I was still tossing the idea around of moving the MAF's but wont know till after the 25th my retune date. Maybe between now and then if you really have time just swing through and have them measure and look at the the pipe after the SC to the intake I can talk to them over the phone and see if it something they can do for me.. PM me an I toss you my cell #. Thank a lot man!!!!

WEIBOY, Thanx man, the Stillen intake is at S&R now. Car was down for the SC issue , Was talking more going forward, But maybe with Kelly's GREAT offer I may avoid this.