View Single Post
Old 08-16-2012, 09:09 AM   #57 (permalink)
kellyefields
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Supercharged
kellyefields is a glorious beacon of lightkellyefields is a glorious beacon of lightkellyefields is a glorious beacon of lightkellyefields is a glorious beacon of lightkellyefields is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANMVQ View Post
The thing that is really hindering me is there is "NO ONE" around here that could make the pipes- Heck I had to send my intake to FL and S&R for them to trace it.. IF I had a local place that did the custom work , I would drop the car with them for one day or so to make the pipes and move the MAF's. But having to send things out to far away places is not comfortable for me. I have to call and fell like I'm bugging guys when the place is not local for me.
I wanted to throw this out there if you need something from S&R I am in tampa and could always drop by for them to take measurements or the such. In fact I am leaving for overseas for a couple of weeks come the first part of Sept so if they needed it for a while they could use mine without downtime to me since I will be gone anyway.