View Single Post
Old 08-16-2012, 03:01 AM   #20 (permalink)
Z_ealot
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 370Z Touring/Sprt
Z_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond repute

are you friggin kidding me...this is the most biased review i have ever seen, i mean c'mon anybody can see that he just nit picks away at the Z when it comes to doing a review on it...i think the most rediculous comment he made was the whole "engine starts to get wheezy above 5k RPM" lol. last time i checked thats when the Z really starts to get into its powerband, and then all the bashing on the handling of course, personally i have never felt uncomfortable pushing my Z through the corners cause it does exactly what i ask it to do with no fuss. i have to disagree with this "reviewer" on every point cause as far as im concerned i have alot of "fun" as he puts it in my Z more so than i have any other car i've driven and/or test driven. not knockin on the FR-S at all, they are nice cars and im glad to have more RWD options for sports cars, but this guy doesnt seem to know how to push the Z properly. oh and one more thing i forgot, he even rips on the Z for the steering position and the whole "driver focused" thing, when that is what nissans whole goal in the 370Z was for the cabin to be "driver focused"...geez just thinking about some of the comments he made makes him seem more biased every second.

Last edited by Z_ealot; 08-16-2012 at 03:22 AM.