View Single Post
Old 08-16-2012, 02:15 AM   #19 (permalink)
Japanjay
Track Member

Drives: 09 Nissan 370z MB M6
Japanjay is on a distinguished road

Did any one notice it has a sport wing with non-sport wheels? Doesnt make sense. You are missing the bigger brakes and the VLSD or there are different packages available in the UK or there is some video trickery going on and a biased review IMO. The tires on the FRS are about as wide as the 225/45r16 R1r's I am running on my integra. I can drive my integra way harder and is way more stable in the turns but come on man my Z smashes it all around. I can confidently say with way more seat time and loose the fear of crashing a $30k+ vehicle it would pull the same if not better through the same course, and I am just refering to the turns. My 2 dont even compare once it straightens out. No matter how hard I push the teg with the same HP and TQ as the BRZ and all the suspension work I have done to that car the first straight the Z will fly by and be a speck coming out of the next turn....

He is happy about the squirming it has. I guess if that is what makes it fun to drive.... I agree the Z's tranny does feel just how he describes it, but that is from stiffer bushings in the shifter which is called an upgrade on other cars from Energy Suspension.... Gimmie a brake man.

Last edited by Japanjay; 08-16-2012 at 02:28 AM.