Thread: Daily Driven
View Single Post
Old 08-16-2012, 01:59 AM   #43 (permalink)
Japanjay
Track Member

Drives: 09 Nissan 370z MB M6
Japanjay is on a distinguished road

My sunny day car, but for the last 3 months it has been my DD since the sun has been out. I can fit around 38 gallons of milk, a case or 2 or rudbulls, a case or 2 of various monsters, a case or 2 of rockstars, a couple packs of various muffins and cookies, and various other stuff in one trip from costco when doing a business inventory run. Several of the guys that work there and some customers when they are following me will see me come out then walk up to the car and they will just stand there till I am done packing everything in. Several has even said "holy **** man that thing can hold alot of stuff". I can get 16 gallons alone just behind the seats without moving them out of their normal postions. Once the rain come back though it goes in the garage. I dont like the grime in all the jams and on the calipers and such. To hard to get it all out without unbolting everything and wiping done then reinstalling. Super OCD about clean jams, engine bay and wiper area.

I even watched a guy with a sweet C6 doing the same thing one day. He saw me pull in. Walked over to him and watched, once done even he was suprised how much he was able to fit in. He said he has never had to do that before, but now that he has he will drive it more often.
Japanjay is offline   Reply With Quote