View Single Post
Old 08-15-2012, 11:26 PM   #14 (permalink)
nmjaxx9
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2011 Nissan 370z
nmjaxx9 has much to be proud ofnmjaxx9 has much to be proud ofnmjaxx9 has much to be proud ofnmjaxx9 has much to be proud ofnmjaxx9 has much to be proud ofnmjaxx9 has much to be proud ofnmjaxx9 has much to be proud ofnmjaxx9 has much to be proud ofnmjaxx9 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by UNKNOWN_370 View Post
No offense to pw owners cuz i feel this way about most colors in the Z line-up. GM for me was a neutral favorite, not an omg thats hot color. The difference between the Z33's Pikes Peak white and pearl white is that PPW is a real sports cars color. And PW is a lower quality infiniti rip-off that shoulda stayed infiniti. Z33, was more TRUE to a sports car in color palette vs the Z34.
i feel the Z shoulda kept Mblue and done away with black cherry and brought back magenta. Then done away with solid red and brought back a new yellow, while also adding the new colors out now. Finally, PPW overriding PW and bring back sports colors in sports cars.
too many color names in this paragraph!!

but I agree for the most part, except for the red for the yellow, I think every sports car needs to come out in some kind of red, sports cars and red just go together!
( Click to show/hide )
and no I don't say that cuz I have a red car
( Click to show/hide )
actually I do
nmjaxx9 is offline   Reply With Quote