View Single Post
Old 08-15-2012, 07:52 PM   #48 (permalink)
SAM@GTM
NOT AN ACTIVE SPONSOR. DO NOT BUY

Drives: 370Z
SAM@GTM is a splendid one to beholdSAM@GTM is a splendid one to beholdSAM@GTM is a splendid one to beholdSAM@GTM is a splendid one to beholdSAM@GTM is a splendid one to beholdSAM@GTM is a splendid one to beholdSAM@GTM is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by jezeka777 View Post
i was just counting down the time till some one brought up GTM.. your products are good BUT YOUR STILL NOT CARB APPROVED...Plus I don't have to bribe the nearest auto shop pass inspection... just saying.. thats the only reason i didn't go for GTM...
Quote:
Originally Posted by jezeka777 View Post
SAM if you can sell me a CARB approved kit with those high numbers then you got yourself a deal..
Even if our kit was CARB approved, I still would not be able to offer you what you are looking for. The minute you buy any CARB approved kit and you make any changes to it whatsoever (Custom tune, different pulley, etc.) that approval is void along with the warranty. In order for you to keep the CARB approved status and warranty, you cannot mod the kit. From your previous post in another thread, you are already talking about modding the kit so your point is moot.

I'm not really sure what the regulations are in New York, but if the regulations are like a lot of other states that only check the OBD II or even a sniffer test, then our kit will pass with flying colors. Even in California, they are talking about new regulations that will be testing cars through OBD II only and doing away with the sniffer test altogether.

The bottom line is that you can either buy a kit that makes 500whp out of the box, or buy a different kit that you have to mod further to maybe (and that's a big maybe) make 500whp.

Sam
SAM@GTM is offline   Reply With Quote