View Single Post
Old 09-05-2009, 12:54 PM   #11 (permalink)
MeetJoeAsian
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 350Z to G35c to 370Z
MeetJoeAsian is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by FricFrac View Post
The blue on this car is outstanding. I bought it because I liked it - didn't really give a rip if anyone else did. Turns out I do get non-stop compliments about the colour (and the car for that matter). I can tell you about how much work black is, etc but if that's the colour you like get it. Resale is a non issue as far as colours - most people I know that buy a used car perfer a colour but its typically not a deal killer. If it is a deal killer then they are looking for a few other specifics as well on top of the colour.
yup...if you're buying to INVEST, then you're looking at the totally wrong thing to invest in...you don't invest in cars...they depreciate...most people kinda sounded iffy when I told them I got a blue...but once they saw it, they all changed their minds...for me, black is too common, just like silver is...blue is a rare color, just like the 370Z is...low production car, and on top of that a low production color...it's a win-win situation if you're talking "investment"..
MeetJoeAsian is offline   Reply With Quote