View Single Post
Old 08-15-2012, 10:23 AM   #1053 (permalink)
shadoquad
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: .
shadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by HKYStormFront View Post
that's how i bought my truck (granted, different situation since i was trading in my old truck and buying a new one). i called and said i want "$X" for my old truck and i'm paying "$XX" for a frontier, this color, these options... call me back if we have a deal *click*. they called me back the next day and said they had one waiting for me. i walked in, signed the papers, they drove my old truck briefly (thank god, OD gear was going out lol) and shook hands and i drove off with my new frontier. i was there for maybe 15 minutes at the most
Yeah, but it's a bit more complicated when dealing with used cars. They can't just order another Z06 tomorrow. They have a number that they want to hit. After 50 days, they wholesale it, so maybe they'll want 45k over whatever wholesale will give them, and they'll call me.
shadoquad is offline   Reply With Quote