View Single Post
Old 08-15-2012, 06:30 AM   #91 (permalink)
HKYStormFront
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 06 Frontier SE 6spd
HKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to HKYStormFront

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dwnshift View Post
The guys at Z1 were able to tour the shop last week and can tell you their thoughts on them.
yup, we had a great time talking with the team, even if BJ flaked out on us

the Doran arms were mighty impressive. extremely light, i could hold them up with just one finger yet impossibly strong. the team manager showed me the arm from the front right of the car after it took a huuuuuge hit and it just had a small knick in it. dustin@z1 and i were both very impressed with the product. you guys are gonna love them but i would not expect them to be $759. they are made here in the USA by trained, experienced workers and that costs money compared to the other companies that outsource their labor to asia. if i had a Z and was planning on tracking it, these Doran arms would definitely be on the "worth it to save up for" list