View Single Post
Old 08-15-2012, 02:49 AM   #1649 (permalink)
simota1
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: solid red 370z 6mt
simota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Navyboy916 View Post
Sorry to hear that man the car looks great though. I have destroying cars on the street lol especially those FR-S. I am getting the new suspension put on tomorrow at Nissan
awesome man!!! what kind... alota the frs people out here have bad attitudes.... i laugh at them wen i see a cocky one... they are gonna be like cockroaches here....

Quote:
Originally Posted by birdmanx1 View Post
Not aggressive enough? Wonder what they smoke! Car looks amazing, you don't need some lame pencil pusher to tell you otherwise
thanks man... i appreciate it...

Quote:
Originally Posted by quagmire87 View Post
Yeah they must of been sleeping because your Z is very aggressive!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by w0rM View Post
Stance Nation pretty much sticks to extremely low cars and/or anything with tons of camber. Personally, I think most of them are good for a glance but I'd take your car over any of them, any day.
Quote:
Originally Posted by KaienZ34 View Post
Yeah stance likes cars you can't really drive, mostly ones with stupid ass crazy camber and dropped so low you'd never be able to drive it most places.
thanks for the support guys.... i was expecting them to at least consider it because the amount of mods i put into her.. but blah lol... my photographer said he has a connect in import tuner BUT he said i lack one big thing which is motor... still bland.... cant argue with him but after i cfe out the motor bay well see he said go fi.... but i aint about to throw a supercharger in there and run it blind because we have no dyno on guam... f*** that ESPECIALLY not turbo... destinyZ had hundreds of problems when he tried to turbo his z here...

***TOP SECRET/POWERHOUSE AMUSE/ARC/DAYTONA RACING/VARIS/MINES/GANADOR/J-LINE/WORK EMOTION CR KAI/GT SPEC/CARBON SIGNAL/ZOOM ENGINEERING/ CARBON FIBER ELEMENT/STILLEN/***

Last edited by simota1; 08-15-2012 at 02:53 AM.
simota1 is offline   Reply With Quote