View Single Post
Old 08-14-2012, 01:04 PM   #10 (permalink)
gomer_110
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '11 Nismo #528 GM
gomer_110 has a reputation beyond reputegomer_110 has a reputation beyond reputegomer_110 has a reputation beyond reputegomer_110 has a reputation beyond reputegomer_110 has a reputation beyond reputegomer_110 has a reputation beyond reputegomer_110 has a reputation beyond reputegomer_110 has a reputation beyond reputegomer_110 has a reputation beyond reputegomer_110 has a reputation beyond reputegomer_110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wstar View Post
Very true.

Also hard to understate. As far as home garage bolt-on jobs go, there's really nothing more frustrating and difficult than a header install on this car. You better really think the pain is worth it. It is to me, but I wouldn't want someone to walk into this thinking it's as easy as changing out the catback

I'm not sure how all the loudness options compare in fine detail, but FI LTH + FI Catback is a *very* loud setup. There's very little restriction or muffling from engine to tailpipe. You will wake up and piss off your neighbors in the early AM :P
Per Tony at F.I. LTH's install is roughly 8 hrs.. I know when I had mine installed, the guy at the shop said this was one of the hardest header installs they had ever done due to the lack of room and the tightness of all the bolts.
'11 370Z Nismo #528 Fast Intentions | Stillen | Motordyne | Uprev | CSF | Zspeed | Z1 Motorsports | AST | Swift | SPC | SPL | Whiteline | Hotchkis | Bride | Schroth | Robispec | Cusco | Nismo | Volk | Forgestar | Hoosier | RJM
'17 Titan Bone Stock
gomer_110 is offline   Reply With Quote