View Single Post
Old 09-04-2009, 09:35 PM   #52 (permalink)
bigaudiofanat
Car Audio Installer

Drives: 2012 Infiniti G37x
bigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to bigaudiofanat Send a message via Yahoo to bigaudiofanat Send a message via Skype™ to bigaudiofanat

Yes in the trunk on the left hand side there is a big plastic tube with wires in it. Look in there for a orange wire splice to insulation off that and wrap your purple wire around that. Than wrap it with electrical tape. You should be good to go. Also that red wire that is built in on the yellow wire do not worry about connecting that one. I have no idea what it is for and why it is there is beyond me. The red wire you hook up your power to should be switched not constant.
https://www.facebook.com/Dynamicmobileaudio/
bigaudiofanat is offline   Reply With Quote