View Single Post
Old 08-14-2012, 01:34 AM   #22 (permalink)
Trips
Administrator

Drives: 🔰
Trips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huan'z View Post
Could anyone here can tell what is the problem of my z. I used my z dd last year and bought a new Kia forte to replace the z as dd. then most of the time the z only for my weekends hangout. Last week went out of town and parked the z for a whole week no power on. Then when get back home. Grab my key fob and unlock the z to get my wallet and it's work fine. Next next day (today. August 13, 2012) try to get something in the z and unlock using key fob but the car doesn't work. Try many ways but nothing happen. Then have to use the attached key to unlock the z. When I open the door. The dome lights doesn't turn on the try to start the car (brake+power on button) doesn't work too. Then insert my key fob under the steering wheels then tried to turn on again doesn't work too. Kinda worries if the car problem or just a battery. To make it shorter. There's nothing work. Even any lights or whatever. The car now totally dead. Had the car for about 2.5 years. And dd for about 1.5 years and weekends only for about 1 year. Could anyone here can tell what I need to do and what I should do? Do the dealer cover the battery or something? Pls help. Thanks in advance!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Get the battery checked and charged.

If its still good? attach a trickle charger to it
Trips is offline   Reply With Quote