View Single Post
Old 08-13-2012, 05:48 PM   #4558 (permalink)
Haboob
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '18 GTI Autobahn DSG
Haboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by phelan View Post
Link courtesy of 7amkickoff: Booing Robin van Persie? Eye-witness videos show Arsenal fans cheering their Dutch striker | 101GG Football news

Who says we booed? It was reported someone 'booed', but it wasn't the majority of Arsenal fans.

The club is classier than that. I hope that Gooners everywhere remember that, and continue to support anybody who pulls on the red and white this season.
No doubt we (I) will still cheer for him, if he gives 110% like he did last year. But he's already at two strikes for me with his comments about the club and wanting to leave after all Arsene and the club have done for him. If he fails to give it 100% then he deserves to get boo'd by fans.
Haboob is offline   Reply With Quote