View Single Post
Old 08-13-2012, 12:09 PM   #177 (permalink)
ONEighty
The370Z.com Sponsor

Drives: 2011 G37S & 2010 S4
ONEighty is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr&Mrs View Post
Look I know its hard to read attitude with text online, but it seems like you have one with me. I know you guys are super busy (which is great) but it took multiple days between PM's for answers, I typed a very long PM back trying to get all the details correct and breakdown pricing because it was vague on your end. Thats when the box was full.

So I decided to call (left a message with details of our PM's) gave a couple days (because your busy) and no response. I noticed you posted here so I was trying to get your attention, looks like it worked. I didnt slam you in any way, nor did I intend to, I just wanted this to be noticed by you.

You guys do fantastic work and I want to use you again, but I the customer looking to spend upwards of 1k dollars for your services, should not have to bend over backwards to get ahold of you.
I don't have any attitude with you, why would I? And I answered exactly what you asked me in the PMs. If you wish to continue, just reply to my last PM please. Thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by eliasarturo View Post
what is the turn around period when someone send their headlights in to get worked on?
Depends on the job, most take 2-3 business days. Some jobs that are more complicated may take an extra day or two.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZKdoggZ View Post
When I spoke with them last month they said two business days.
Yep about

Quote:
Originally Posted by eliasarturo View Post
Do you guys sale a controller for the headlights after you install the light modifications. Also, do you guys install "Demon Eyes"?
We usually hook up all the LEDs to the parking lights unless the customer wants a separate switch installed. We have not been doing the Demon-eyes for a while but recently started offering them again, and for those you must have a switch installed. Saw you sent us a pm, replying now...

CUSTOM HEADLIGHT DESIGNS AND MODIFICATIONS - PRICES & DETAILS

Contact: (347) 821-6176 (M-F 9AM-6PM EST) EMAIL: info@oneightynyc.com
ONEighty is offline   Reply With Quote