View Single Post
Old 08-13-2012, 07:01 AM   #5 (permalink)
theDreamer
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370z
theDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond repute

Traffic is always the worst with a boosted car, no air flowing through so you are just sucking in all the hot air from the ground and around your car.
When I use to drive over an hour home my temps would get close to 240 degrees in traffic, but now I never see that since I do not sit in traffic much anymore. Also, since you do not have a tune yet that is probably not helping. When you get one mention to them you want the radiator fans reduced so they kick on at a lower temp. Might lose a little MPG in traffic but overall it will help keep the car cooler.
theDreamer is offline   Reply With Quote