View Single Post
Old 08-12-2012, 08:52 AM   #18 (permalink)
mannyz
Enthusiast Member

Drives: a car
mannyz has a reputation beyond reputemannyz has a reputation beyond reputemannyz has a reputation beyond reputemannyz has a reputation beyond reputemannyz has a reputation beyond reputemannyz has a reputation beyond reputemannyz has a reputation beyond reputemannyz has a reputation beyond reputemannyz has a reputation beyond reputemannyz has a reputation beyond reputemannyz has a reputation beyond repute

Well guys I wanted to revive this thread first to thank everyones suggestions, second to share my story and third to recommend this place as well as you guys did for me.

First I will start saying: DO NOT EVER USE Central Florida Powder Coating here in Orlando, FL.

The wheels were done by BnJ Powdercoating. Nice people, fast job, all good experience with them.

Now the pictures. I didn't want to do black like everyone else does, so I selected a very particular color that with no light they look black and when light hit them the look dark grey on black with metal. You can maybe see it on the first picture.