View Single Post
Old 08-11-2012, 03:17 PM   #12 (permalink)
tturbo370z
Track Member

Drives: 09 370z sport 6mt
tturbo370z has a reputation beyond reputetturbo370z has a reputation beyond reputetturbo370z has a reputation beyond reputetturbo370z has a reputation beyond reputetturbo370z has a reputation beyond reputetturbo370z has a reputation beyond reputetturbo370z has a reputation beyond reputetturbo370z has a reputation beyond reputetturbo370z has a reputation beyond reputetturbo370z has a reputation beyond reputetturbo370z has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tibal View Post
Oh yes! The voltage stabilizer for the pump. Gotcha! Cant wait to see how much more you get out of it with just that. PICS!
Me too Not sure how much more after talking with my shop. They want to keep it a touch under balls out to keep it reliable for DD. I can respect that but seeing the numbers go up sure does make u feel better. Even if it doesn't change I'm perfectly happy since at this point all I wanted to make was 500 w/out building the motor up.
Oh I see that your doing 20/25 spacers. How much drop u got on there and do u get any rubbing? Lock out / lock out? That's gonna be my next little upgrade since lowering it made it look horrible all sunken in like.
tturbo370z is offline   Reply With Quote