View Single Post
Old 08-11-2012, 02:00 PM   #30 (permalink)
brucelidat
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2011 370z 7AT GM Sp
brucelidat has a reputation beyond reputebrucelidat has a reputation beyond reputebrucelidat has a reputation beyond reputebrucelidat has a reputation beyond reputebrucelidat has a reputation beyond reputebrucelidat has a reputation beyond reputebrucelidat has a reputation beyond reputebrucelidat has a reputation beyond reputebrucelidat has a reputation beyond reputebrucelidat has a reputation beyond reputebrucelidat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by buddyZ View Post
and what reasons would that be? Looks and Handling? Looks are subjective and the Mustang handles almost as good as an M3 which cost 50K plus.

370Z isnt worth the cost price, thats why they dont sell that well and Nissan is looking in different directions pretty sad for a car that should be an entry level sport car at 30-35K
Relax, I didn't say you're making a bad choice or doing something stupid. Like I said, the 5.0 is a great car. I am not saying the Z outhandles the 5.0 or will beta it on the track or anything. The Mustang handles great and is a very capable car, but I am sure it feels different than the Z. The Z is a good blend of looks, fun, handling and enough speed for me. Do I read forums and look at numbers and get desire for more power? Of course, we all do. But I haven't had an instance in actual driving where I thought I really need more power. It would just get me into trouble anyway which I can already get into easy enough with the power we already have.

Anyhow, no need to be defensive. The Z isn't a perfect car or the greatest car out there, but there are plenty of us who are happy with it. It's alright that you are not. If you want pure speed or the absolute fastest car, then it's not it, though and that seems to be what you want and that's cool too. You must understand, though, that you will get some flames for bashing a car on it's own forum site.