View Single Post
Old 08-11-2012, 01:47 PM   #27 (permalink)
brucelidat
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2011 370z 7AT GM Sp
brucelidat has a reputation beyond reputebrucelidat has a reputation beyond reputebrucelidat has a reputation beyond reputebrucelidat has a reputation beyond reputebrucelidat has a reputation beyond reputebrucelidat has a reputation beyond reputebrucelidat has a reputation beyond reputebrucelidat has a reputation beyond reputebrucelidat has a reputation beyond reputebrucelidat has a reputation beyond reputebrucelidat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by buddyZ View Post
LOL at being stuck with a slow base 370Z that needs 10,000 worth of mods just to hang with the big boys.

I wont miss this car one bit. I actually swore i wouldnt buy another Nissan after the horrible problems with my 2005 Frontier. Another mistake i have to live with.
You probably got the Z for the wrong reasons then. Get a 5.0 after your lease is up. It seems to be more of what you're after and from all accounts, it seems to be a great car. Not for me, but it seems like it'd be good for you. There will always be bigger boys no matter what you drive though (well, unless it's a Alpha GT-R or something like that, lol).