View Single Post
Old 08-11-2012, 10:46 AM   #10 (permalink)
Davey
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '15 NISMO 6MT
Davey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cmike2780 View Post
First, how are you getting the numbers. I average around 22-25 mpg of mixed driving...and have gotten close to 30mpg of all highway. I tend to drive on the spirited side also most of the time. If you're going to use the on board computer, make sure you reset it first by holding down the button. You can't go fast without burning more fuel...period. I hope you're joking with v8 'Muscle' cars getting better fuel economy.
Yes, I agree. Why would you believe the EPA estimates for the muscle cars are any more accurate than the ones for the Z? They tell you 18/25 or something like that but unless you drive like a grandma and upshift at 1800 RPM you'll never see it.
Davey is offline   Reply With Quote