View Single Post
Old 08-11-2012, 07:34 AM   #2 (permalink)
simota1
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: solid red 370z 6mt
simota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond repute

i think silver black or gunmetal would be the colors you would shoot for... thats just my personal preference... red and yellow instantly screams mcdonalds to me... i think yellow and blue are so wayy off... yellow accents is nice though... as long as the part you paint arent the block or anything directly dealing with tremendous heat you should be alright... if your thinking of painting ur engine cover that would hold up well... i shot mine with spray paint and it lasted a year with no problems... i color matched it though to SR my color of my z....

***TOP SECRET/POWERHOUSE AMUSE/ARC/DAYTONA RACING/VARIS/MINES/GANADOR/J-LINE/WORK EMOTION CR KAI/GT SPEC/CARBON SIGNAL/ZOOM ENGINEERING/ CARBON FIBER ELEMENT/STILLEN/***
simota1 is offline   Reply With Quote