View Single Post
Old 08-10-2012, 05:55 PM   #16 (permalink)
roplusbee
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2007 350Z NISMO
roplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to roplusbee Send a message via Yahoo to roplusbee

I like the idea of a 3k lbs (or under) Z, but it is unlikely. All I say is that if the car is going to be somewhat bloated (to an extent), give me all durable materials under the hood and where it counts. The plastic parts have gone too far these days. I am not debating the strength of ABS plastics and such, I just don't personally feel they should be there.

And I could care less if they turbo the next Z from the factory. Just give me decently strong internals, a reliable tranny, and I am set. Greddy, Fast Intentions, Tial, and a host of others will provide with the rest.
2007 350Z NISMO #0618: Zerolift | UPREV | F.I. | Greddy | Competition Clutch | Injector Dynamics | Aeromotive | Pioneer | JL
roplusbee is offline   Reply With Quote