View Single Post
Old 08-10-2012, 01:39 PM   #7 (permalink)
UNKNOWN_370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: well over 130m.p.h.
UNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
the G and Z platform separated after G35C/350Z so it is good that they will keep the chassis separate.

nissan needs to watch out though, not to re-create the problem that led to their failure in the late 90's. too many platforms!
I thought the Z is built on the FM platform like the G? I could be wrong though... Either way, we do know this. Infiniti has come out with three new engine patents, nissan has no projected new engines. Just enhancing old ones with upgraded, more refined CVT's.

The only thing I can think of is that nissan will pull YET another already produced Benzo engine for the Z and they're keeping it hush. Whatever happens? I hope that nissan keeps spearheading the trannies. Benz trannies are to smooth for any real sport fun.
UNKNOWN_370 is offline   Reply With Quote