View Single Post
Old 09-04-2009, 12:52 PM   #45 (permalink)
DannyGT
Track Member

Drives: 370Z (SOLD)
DannyGT has a reputation beyond reputeDannyGT has a reputation beyond reputeDannyGT has a reputation beyond reputeDannyGT has a reputation beyond reputeDannyGT has a reputation beyond reputeDannyGT has a reputation beyond reputeDannyGT has a reputation beyond reputeDannyGT has a reputation beyond reputeDannyGT has a reputation beyond reputeDannyGT has a reputation beyond reputeDannyGT has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeD View Post
No. But I can tell you what I'm about to do. In just a few minutes, I'm gonna walk over to my bed and join my girlfriend who's already asleep. When I wake up not only the next morning, but every single morning for the rest of my life...I'll be in CA, more specifically the Peninsula of the Bay Area, one of the most desirable and sought-after places in the world to live.

Every morning you wake up...you're in Wisconsin.
I actually enjoyed that!

I would still take FL over CA tho, especially the south beach & keys area...

But I'm a tri-state area man myself (NY,NJ,CONN) - Especially in Jersey...Everything is like 15 minutes away...Where else can you get the city (NYC), the beach (shitload of them) and like 7 malls in a 30 mile radius (LOL) all in one location. Not to mention Atlantic City which in the next 10-15 years will rival or > Las Vegas simply because we have the boardwalk/beach 30 seconds away!

Some people hate the cold weather and its totally understandable but I like having my 4 seasons and going ski'n too without planning an entire trip around it!

Wait, whats this thread about again??