View Single Post
Old 08-10-2012, 12:34 PM   #5 (permalink)
Redglare
Enthusiast Member

Drives: C172 Skyhawk GIII
Redglare has a reputation beyond reputeRedglare has a reputation beyond reputeRedglare has a reputation beyond reputeRedglare has a reputation beyond reputeRedglare has a reputation beyond reputeRedglare has a reputation beyond reputeRedglare has a reputation beyond reputeRedglare has a reputation beyond reputeRedglare has a reputation beyond reputeRedglare has a reputation beyond reputeRedglare has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by redline727 View Post
Thank you for your advise. My only fear with doing that is I don't have much to sell besides the intakes and exhaust which would net me 1000$ at best which would help but is just a lot of work. Bc then if the car doesn't sell then I may just have to keep it bc I refuse to take a big loss on a trade from a dealer to get something I don't even want.
Yeah makes sense I didn't know how much money your mods would net you, if it's only 1k then you would be better of selling her with mods for asking price (may take longer)

The good news is that your mileage isn't that high (18k for an 09 is good), I would advertise the car on ebay/cars all those website and see if a buyer shows up.
More good news is that you have sport package, do a search most of the Z's for sale have no sport package so that makes your car more desirable.
Redglare is offline   Reply With Quote