View Single Post
Old 08-10-2012, 10:25 AM   #2204 (permalink)
shadoquad
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: .
shadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masa View Post
So to those of you who know me or have met me at the various meets and dinners know that I am a very laid back and chill person, and not one to be spiteful but...

I must say, nothing is more self gratifying than seeing a girl from high school who wouldn't give you the time of day or even a simple greeting in the hallways be the one to bag your groceries. I was never one to wear flashy clothes or wear the latest sneakers so I wasn't worth her time I guess. I was in my work clothes (business attire). She recognized me right away and tried to catch up and see how I was doing.

My reaction to this was simple:

shadoquad is offline   Reply With Quote