View Single Post
Old 08-09-2012, 06:45 PM   #9 (permalink)
Streetlife
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2012 370z Mont/sport
Streetlife will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nixlimited View Post
Welcome to the forum. This particularly resonated: "It took some time to find the right car, as apparently it was fairly challenging to find a 370 Touring with nav and the sport pack in a color I wanted and a manual transmission." That's my car! When I started looking, I found one immediately in Houston at auction, but couldn't agree on price. Was like 2K off what I wanted. Over 6 months later I hadn't found another one so I ordered one. Then another 3 months later I finally got it, and because it was new, spent about 10K more than the first one would have cost. D'oh. Love the car though.
That's what matters Nixlimited, that you're happy. I went through the same thing with Baker Nissan North. Paul and Jason know what their doing, Paul is the one who informed me about Tanabe (knew that Tanabe made top notch exhaust, advantex packing material, and their welding process is done by hand) had made an exhaust for the 370z, was set on Amuse at first. After waiting 5 months for my girl Vanity to be made, i had all of my Z1 silicone hoses the first week of delivery and exhaust, GT-R button too. Baker tuning is all i will let touch my girl (not looking to mod anymore, she's perfect).

Last edited by Streetlife; 08-09-2012 at 06:49 PM.
Streetlife is offline   Reply With Quote