View Single Post
Old 08-09-2012, 12:50 PM   #15 (permalink)
DIGItonium
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 Z34-TT 6MT
DIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond repute

My friends would love for me to take my Z out to the track, but it is NOT track ready especially when it gets this hot on 100F+ ambient temps. There was no intention of tracking this car with the current setup, but it's nice to have piece of mind with upgraded cooling components and ventilation for daily driving and track it when the time comes. So far after flushing and bleeding the system temps are stable in the normal range with 100F ambient temps.

Quote:
Originally Posted by show2nite View Post
What brand Produce 72 Rows and is this an oil cooler or tranny cooler?
Setrab produces the oil cooler. Either I find a vendor who has a kit, or we need to custom mount it.

Last edited by DIGItonium; 08-09-2012 at 12:54 PM.
DIGItonium is offline   Reply With Quote