View Single Post
Old 08-09-2012, 07:44 AM   #52 (permalink)
ANMVQ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2014 Q50 AWD
ANMVQ will become famous soon enoughANMVQ will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by WILD370Z View Post
Thanks i love the wheels on your car btw is squeez helping you out as well? he is very helpfull. my tranny is not covered the main problem i have with it if you are half way on the throttle from 3rd to 4th it feels like a bomb has gone off in the tranny and from 4th to 5th it slips like a clutch and you have to wait a few seconds before you can accelerate and if you leave it in 5th gear for to long the car goes into limp mode and i have to pull over turn the car off then on. i dont think i can change the heat exchanger as i have limited amount of space but if it works well with you let me know. how would you know if you need a maf upgrade? and have you put a b.o.v on yet?

Thanx for the love on the wheels, Only G with them( BMW/german cars run them),
Man I'm really sorry the about the tranny issues and warrenty not covering it, The GTM kit is the STG 3 or 4 or did you just buy imternals and building yourself? You still will need to up the TQ tables VIA UPREV either way. You can change the heat exchanger once mine is done( At the dealer get everything done) I will have updated pics and info- I know its not going to just "FIT" but my tech will have to move things around, We have the same things upfront, Oil and Trans coolers, ETC.. The BOV Squezze turned me on to and nothing is installed yet Still waiting the SC to come back from Vortech( Rebulid under Warrenty-and up graded to the SI). I have a thread on here also with everything in it, Check it out.

BTW YES Mr.Squezze has been a huge help pretty much gave me all the part numbers and has been helping me along the way since he was down this road some what. He max'd his MAF's out at 465 WHP so I bought upgraded ones them decided to also have S&R build me a custom intake anyway( The Stillen one is SMALL) GTM uses a 3 inch for theirs, I upped mine to 2.75, So we'll see.