View Single Post
Old 08-09-2012, 12:26 AM   #51 (permalink)
Mr.Squeeze
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2010 370z
Mr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by WILD370Z View Post
Thanks i love the wheels on your car btw is squeez helping you out as well? he is very helpfull. my tranny is not covered the main problem i have with it if you are half way on the throttle from 3rd to 4th it feels like a bomb has gone off in the tranny and from 4th to 5th it slips like a clutch and you have to wait a few seconds before you can accelerate and if you leave it in 5th gear for to long the car goes into limp mode and i have to pull over turn the car off then on. i dont think i can change the heat exchanger as i have limited amount of space but if it works well with you let me know. how would you know if you need a maf upgrade? and have you put a b.o.v on yet?

Yeah I am helping him out as well.

You would know if your Maf's are maxed out by looking at data log using uprev maf volts.