View Single Post
Old 08-08-2012, 09:05 PM   #50 (permalink)
WILD370Z
Base Member

Drives: 2010 370Z ROADSTER
WILD370Z is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANMVQ View Post
Yea you will max them out tho with the pulley upgrade, There is a guy here (In New York) who max'd his out, He also has been helping me a lot. I would up doing the pullies, and upgraded the SC from the SCI to SI. So I'm going to see around 12-13 PSI,Upgraded my plugs and injectors also. The heat exchanged is huge 27x6x3.5 will sit in the front , Basically a front-mount

408rwho is right on the money too I made 412 WHP. with the 8PSI pulley, Al tho I see 9 .
Thanks i love the wheels on your car btw is squeez helping you out as well? he is very helpfull. my tranny is not covered the main problem i have with it if you are half way on the throttle from 3rd to 4th it feels like a bomb has gone off in the tranny and from 4th to 5th it slips like a clutch and you have to wait a few seconds before you can accelerate and if you leave it in 5th gear for to long the car goes into limp mode and i have to pull over turn the car off then on. i dont think i can change the heat exchanger as i have limited amount of space but if it works well with you let me know. how would you know if you need a maf upgrade? and have you put a b.o.v on yet?