View Single Post
Old 08-08-2012, 06:03 PM   #58 (permalink)
b1adesofcha0s
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: HypeTrain Choo Choo!
b1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by eastwest2300 View Post
You need the blow dryer to dry the new sealant once its applied. From the little bit that I know of this mod, you use the oven to break the seal of the original sealant, and the blow dryer for the new sealant, theres a reason why? I dont know it though...trust me, I dont claim to be the expert, but I have looked into it thoroughly.
I'm not saying you're wrong or anything, not trying to troll you here. I looked over the DIY by simota earlier today and didn't see any mention of a blow dryer, which is why I was curious.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eastwest2300 View Post
Pizza or anywhere but Bufffalo Wild Wings is an EXCELLENT idea... trollollllollllolol
Fixed for accuracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyKindaGuise View Post
I think aiming for september would be great for planning. Also...didn't think of having to store bumpers and having jacks and stands for everyone's car and space for that. Anyone else have a location? Plan for 10 8-10 cars as we already have 6 after one days worth of posts.
I don't think we'll need jack stands. We just need to get the car jacked up to have access to the undertray to be able to take the bumper off. Once we get those bolts off from underneath, we can set the car back down and drive it around with no problem. Actually you might be able to reach the bolts without jacking the car up as long as you're at stock height. I can't do it on mine since my car is lowered.
b1adesofcha0s is offline   Reply With Quote