View Single Post
Old 08-08-2012, 05:50 PM   #163 (permalink)
alcheng
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2011 ZR PW w/Clutch
alcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Z monster View Post
Stopped at a gas station to fill up today. A nice old man was getting gas and said "thats one sweet *** Nissan son" and I was like "ah thanks man. How's your day going" and he replied good. His friend came out of the gas station so I figured I'd be nice to him as well so I asked how he was doin. He replied "fine until i saw this ugly lookin go cart dune buggy looking drain on American society parked next to my friend here". I have never been speechless until today. I was just in shock. The other old man laughed and told me not to listen to his grumpy friend. I just smiled and left. I'm still like Wtf, did he really say that?
He prolly has 3rd stage cataract...
alcheng is offline   Reply With Quote