View Single Post
Old 08-08-2012, 02:05 PM   #6 (permalink)
chops
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: NA
chops has a reputation beyond reputechops has a reputation beyond reputechops has a reputation beyond reputechops has a reputation beyond reputechops has a reputation beyond reputechops has a reputation beyond reputechops has a reputation beyond reputechops has a reputation beyond reputechops has a reputation beyond reputechops has a reputation beyond reputechops has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thefairladyz View Post
So I've been spending a considerable amount of time on the forums before I pull the trigger on a new Nismo Z. From everything I've read, this car is incredible! Although I'm a bit disappointed in the lack of a nav/bluetooth option, I believe I can live without the technology.

I'll be using this car pretty much as my daily driver, so I wanted to get a pulse from those who have driven the car a bit more gently (if that's possible). Not that I'm not going to enjoy this on the track or on nice backroads every once in awhile (afterall, this is a fine sports car!), but for my daily driving I don't see any need to punch the pedal just to get to work.

So I'm looking for the top MPG numbers from those who have driven this like you were an old man. Is it reasonable to expect upper 20's in this scenario? I drive 70% highway, and the city is nice long stretches of 40-50mph. From my past experience with other sport coupes, I've always been able to push past the EPA combined numbers by at least 4-5 mpg.
bluetooth/bose is standard in the 2013 nismo. no nav though.

as for the driving like a grandpa...if you drive alot of highway you'll probably get 22-23mpg combined. when i drove 350 miles one way (75mph), i got 26mpg. with added city driving it drops quickly
chops is offline   Reply With Quote