View Single Post
Old 08-08-2012, 01:50 PM   #4 (permalink)
Volk Z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Nismo Z
Volk Z has a reputation beyond reputeVolk Z has a reputation beyond reputeVolk Z has a reputation beyond reputeVolk Z has a reputation beyond reputeVolk Z has a reputation beyond reputeVolk Z has a reputation beyond reputeVolk Z has a reputation beyond reputeVolk Z has a reputation beyond reputeVolk Z has a reputation beyond reputeVolk Z has a reputation beyond reputeVolk Z has a reputation beyond repute

I used to get 31MPG at 75-80MPH in my 350Z... I shaved 350 pounds off and had a more efficienct air intake and aerodynamics were improved to get there...

That being said the car stock is probably going to get around Mid 20s MPG... If you need better gas mileage shave some weight off. Otherwise gas mileage is not going to WOW you by any means.

** My 2013 NISMO will be here end of the month** So i can give you a better idea but i dont think it will be better then what i said previously until i shave some weight off.

I am however installing Status Racing seats and pulling the spare tire/tools out of the trunk to shave around 100 pounds off total so that should give me 1-2 better MPG right away.

Last edited by Volk Z; 08-08-2012 at 01:53 PM.
Volk Z is offline   Reply With Quote